Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anaphylaxis after vaccination reported to the vaccine adverse event reporting system, 1990-2016.Allergy Clin Immunol. 2019; 143: 1465-1473
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Vaccine excipient summary: excipients included in U.S. vaccines, by vaccine 2020. Available from https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf accessed 21, dec 2020
- Immune-mediated adverse reactions to vaccines.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2019; 85: 2694-2706
- Hypersensitivity reaction to human papillomavirus vaccine due to polysorbate 80.BMJ Case Rep. 2012; 2012bcr0220125797
- Administration of influenza vaccines to egg allergic recipients: a practice parameter update 2017.Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2018; 120: 49-52
- Nanomedicine and the COVID-19 vaccines.Nat Nanotechnol. 2020; 15: 963
- Immediate-type hypersensitivity to polyethylene glycols: a review.Clin Exp Allergy. 2016; 46: 907-922
- Polyethylene glycol-induced systemic allergic reactions (anaphylaxis).J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2020; (Advance Access published on October 1, 2020)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaip.2020.09.029
- COVID-19: people with history of significant allergic reactions should not receive Pfizer vaccine, says regulator.BMJ. 2020; 371 (m4780)
- Management of suspected immediate perioperative allergic reactions: an international overview and consensus recommendations.Br J Anaesth. 2019; 123 (e50–64)
- Chlorhexidine allergy in the perioperative setting: a narrative review.Br J Anaesth. 2019; 123 (e95–103)
- Anti-PEG IgE in anaphylaxis associated with polyethylene glycol.J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2020; (Advance Access published on November 17, 2020)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaip.2020.11.011