Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pain management during the COVID-19 pandemic.Pain Ther. 2020; 9: 453-466
- Chronic pain after COVID-19: implications for rehabilitation.Br J Anaesth. 2020; 125: 436-440
- Multidisciplinary research priorities for the COVID-19 pandemic: a call for action for mental health science.Lancet Psychiatry. 2020; 7: 547-560
- The social threats of COVID-19 for people with chronic pain.Pain. 2020; 161: 2229-2235
- Statistische Datenanalyse mit SPSS: eine anwendungsorientierte Einführung in das Basissystem und das Modul Exakte Tests.Springer-Verlag, Berlin2016
- Managing patients with chronic pain during the COVID-19 outbreak: considerations for the rapid introduction of remotely supported (eHealth) pain management services.Pain. 2020; 161: 889
- Considering the potential for an increase in chronic pain after the COVID-19 pandemic.Pain. 2020; 161: 1694-1697
- Caring for patients with pain during the COVID-19 pandemic: consensus recommendations from an international expert panel.Anaesthesia. 2020; 75: 935-944
- COVID-19 and drug shortages: a call to action.J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2020; 26: 945-947
- Expression of pain behaviors and perceived partner responses in individuals with chronic pain.Clin J Pain. 2018; 34: 927-935