Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Real-time intraoperative determination and reporting of cerebral autoregulation state using near-infrared spectroscopy.Anesth Analg. 2020; 131: 1520-1528
- Blood pressure excursions below the cerebral autoregulation threshold during cardiac surgery are associated with acute kidney injury.Crit Care Med. 2013; 41: 464-471
- Continuous determination of optimal cerebral perfusion pressure in traumatic brain injury.Crit Care Med. 2012; 40: 2456-2463
- Bulk autoregulation.GitHub, 2021 (Available from:)https://github.com/UABPeriopAI/BulkAutoregulationDate accessed: September 13, 2021
- Operations Manual INVOS® System, Model 5100C. Covidien,
Mansfield, MA 02048 USA2013 (Available from:)https://www.medtronic.com/content/mitg/websites/covidien/en-us/support/products/cerebral-somatic-oximetry/invos-5100c-cerebral-somatic-oximeter.htmlDate accessed: September 13, 2021
- Continuous time-domain analysis of cerebrovascular autoregulation using near-infrared spectroscopy.Stroke. 2007; 38: 2818-2825
- Monitoring cerebral blood flow pressure autoregulation in pediatric patients during cardiac surgery.Stroke. 2010; 41: 1957-1962
- Cerebrovascular reactivity measured by near-infrared spectroscopy.Stroke. 2009; 40: 1820-1826
- Cerebrovascular autoregulation in pediatric moyamoya disease.Pediatr Anesth. 2013; 23: 547-556
- Optimal blood pressure during cardiopulmonary bypass defined by cerebral autoregulation monitoring.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017; 154: 1590-1598.e2